Traveling for official business on behalf of your government:
Please drop off your visa package anytime between Monday and Friday from 8am to 3pm (please check our website for U.S. and Moroccan holidays). You are exempt from the visa fee, the interview and from taking of finger prints.
The visa package:
- Valid passport
- One 5*5 cm picture, must be taken within the last 6 months
- The online DS160 visa application should be properly filled out and the confirmation page printed out
- Diplomatic note from your embassy, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, l’Etat Major, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, or United Nations.
*The Diplomatic note must explain the purpose, length and date of travel, and give specific job titles and descriptions.
♦ Traveling for Personal business:
The same visa package for Official travel applies for personal travel except:
- All official passport holders are required to pay the visa fee.
- Diplomatic passport holders may be exempt from the visa fee, but please be ready to pay because in certain circumstances the fee is required
- You must appear in person for fingerprints and interview Monday or Wednesday from 2pm to 3pm
If you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: “Diplomatic/Official passports holder question”.