After you have completed the steps on the Immigrant Visa Process on usvisas.state.gov, including paying the necessary fees and submitting the required immigrant visa application form (DS-260), Affidavit of Support, and supporting documents to the National Visa Center (NVC), they will review your file for completeness. Once your case becomes qualified for an interview, NVC will work with us to schedule an interview appointment for you.
You can learn more about the interview process on usvisas.state.gov.
Documents Required for the Visa Interview
- Birth certificate
- Police certificate (fiche anthropometrique) and English translation
- Court record (casier judiciare) and English translation
- Singlehood certificate and English translation
- Original marriage certificate plus a copy and English translation if applicable
- Original divorce certificate plus a copy and English translation if applicable
- Death certificate and English translation if applicable
- Medical record from one of our panel physicians
- 2 photos (5cm x 5cm) white background
- $265 paid in cash at the Consulate, in either U.S. Dollars or the equivalent in Moroccan Dirhams.
- Non-Remarriage certificate & English translation.
- I-134 Affidavit of Support form (with petitioner’s original signature) along with a copy of the petitioner’s most recent tax return
- Please note that the petitioner must fill out the I-134 form even if he or she thinks that their income does not meet the Poverty Income Guidelines
- The beneficiary of the K petition must also fill out the DS-160.
- Confirmation page of DS-160 submission.
- Police records from foreign countries lived at for one (1) year or more.