The purpose of the contest is to create a design for the Morocco “Moonshot” contest. The design may be used in all media – including online, print, on merchandise and other visual collateral. Following are the official contest rules:
How to Enter
To enter the Moonshot Morocco Design Contest, eligible participants must:
– Create a logo design in .jpeg, .psd or PDF formats (if you are chosen as a winner, you MUST be able to provide a high-resolution vector file (e.g., in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign).
– To be eligible, each entrant must be at least 18 years old.
– Individuals may submit no more than one entry.
– All submitted work must be the original work of the entr;ant and must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images.
– All entries will become the property of U.S. Embassy Rabat. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that any and all intellectual property rights in the design are assigned to the U.S. Embassy Rabat.
– An entry submission into this contest constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, prize information, and information provided without further permission or compensation.
– U.S. Embassy Rabat has the right to modify the winning design to better fit the needs of the campaign.
– The Moroccan public will suggest a winner but Embassy Rabat reserves the right to confirm the winner.
– The selected winner MUST submit a scalable vector version of the winning design so that it is adaptable to electronic and print media, to reproduction on small and large surfaces, and to use in color or in grayscale.
Submit your entry to email@example.com by Sunday, January 6, 2019.
Selection Criteria & Requirements
On January 6, the U.S. Embassy will select and post on Facebook the three most popular designs. From January 6 until January 13, the social media users will vote for their favorite design. The winning design will be announced on January 14. Entry designs must contain the following information:
- Use the phrase “Moonshot Morocco” somewhere in the design
- Feature the hashtag #7ta_7aja_Mab3ida prominently in the design
- Incorporate a connection to the United States
- Incorporate a connection to Morocco
- Incorporate a connection to space exploration
- Incorporate a connection to the theme of risk taking and innovation
The creator of the winning design will receive an Apple MacBook Pro and an invitation to the Moroccan “Moonshot” event on January 29, 2019 in Rabat.