The U.S. Consulate General in Casablanca has temporarily suspended all routine consular appointments. As we all work together to combat the spread of the coronavirus, ensuring the health of our staff and visitors is our primary concern. We hope to resume routine services soon, but are unable to provide a specific date for the resumption of services at this time. We regret any inconvenience that this temporary suspension may cause.
We will continue to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens.
- If you are a U.S. citizen who needs an emergency passport for imminent travel, please send an email message to ACSCasablanca@state.gov.
- For other emergencies, please call 05-22-64-20-99 (dialing from Morocco) or +212-522-64-20-99 (dialing from outside Morocco) during regular business hours and 06-61-13-19-39 (dialing from Morocco) or +212-661-13-19-39 (dialing from outside Morocco) on evenings and weekends.
- The U.S. Embassy in Rabat
- The U.S. Consulate General in Casablanca
0661-13-19-39 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 or 1- 202-501-4444
- Morocco Country Information Page
- Morocco Travel Advisory
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)