The U.S. Consulate General in Casablanca has ended its temporary suspension of appointments for passports, Consular Reports of Birth Abroad, notarial services, and certain immigrant visas. Previously scheduled appointments for these services will resume on November 19, 2020. We will be rescheduling appointments that had been scheduled for November 13, 16, and 17. We regret any inconvenience that the temporary suspension may have caused.
The U.S. Consulate General will be closed for Moroccan Independence Day on November 18, 2020. If you are a U.S. citizen who needs an emergency passport for imminent travel, please send an email message to ACSCasablanca@state.gov. For other emergencies, please call 05-22-64-20-99 (dialing from Morocco) or +212-522-64-20-99 (dialing from outside of Morocco) during regular business hours and 06-61-13-19-39 (dialing from Morocco) or +212-661-13-19-39 (dialing from outside of Morocco) on evenings and weekends.
- The U.S. Embassy in Rabat 0537-63-72-00
- The U.S. Consulate General in Casablanca 0522-64-20-99
0661-13-19-39 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs 1-888-407-4747 or 1-202-501-4444
- Morocco Country Information Page
- Morocco Travel Advisory
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)