(1 December, 2021)
Event: The Government of Morocco has suspended all regular passenger flights to/from Morocco for a period of two weeks, November 29-December 13. At this time there are no direct commercial flights to the United States. Those seeking to depart from Morocco may wish to explore one of the following options:
- Air France is offering flights to France from airports in Casablanca, Marrakech, Rabat, and Tangier until December 5. Please book directly online (https://wwws.airfrance.us/) or with an Air France representative.
- Royal Air Maroc has announced outbound flights from Morocco to France will be available until December 6. Please book directly online (https://www.royalairmaroc.com/ma-en) or with a Royal Air Maroc representative.
- Royal Air Maroc has also announced outbound flights to Canada, Italy, on Spain will take place on December 4. Please book directly online (https://www.royalairmaroc.com/ma-en) or with a Royal Air Maroc representative.
- Air Arabia is offering the following outbound flights from December 1-5. Book directly online with Air Arabia (https://www.airarabia.com/en):
- Casablanca to Spain (Barcelona, Murcia) and France (Lyon, Basel Mulhouse)
- Fes to France (Paris, Lyon, Montpelier, and Strasbourg)
- Tangier to Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, and Malaga) and Belgium (Brussels)
- Oujda to Spain (Murcia) and France (Paris)
- Nador to Spain (Barcelona, Malaga), Belgium (Brussels), and France (Montpellier)
- Tui Fly is offering special flights from December 1-5 to Belgium from Casablanca, Marrakech, Tangier, Rabat, Agadir, Nador, Al Hoceima, Tetouan, and Oujda. Book directly with Tui Fly at https://www.tuifly.be/en.
Before traveling, check with airlines and review information on COVID vaccine and testing requirements in transit and destination countries. Links to COVID-19 Country Specific Information can be found here: https://link.edgepilot.com/s/25f1f3e4/3DGKsrzlY06xy4s7gQr_-Q?u=https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/COVID-19-Country-Specific-Information.html.
We recommend that U.S. citizens enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (https://link.edgepilot.com/s/f2884746/0G7mpCjNY06WZPXcuJs61A?u=https://step.state.gov/step/) to receive future alerts.