(June 15, 2022)
Event: Effective Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. EDT, the CDC rescinded its Order requiring all airline or other aircraft passengers to show a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 to board any aircraft destined for travel to the United States from a foreign country. CDC’s Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect. For more information see Requirement for Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination for Air Passengers.
Actions to Take:
- Review country-specific COVID-19 entry/exit requirements on the Embassy’s COVID-19 information page: https://ma.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/
- In accordance with CDC guidance, delay your travel if you test positive for, or have symptoms of, COVID-19.
- U.S. Embassy in Rabat
- U.S. Consulate General in Casablanca
0661-13-19-39 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 or 1-202-501-4444
- Morocco Country Information Page
- Morocco COVID-19 Page
- Morocco Travel Advisory