Event: On November 28, the Government of Morocco announced the suspension of all direct passenger flights to Morocco for a period of two weeks beginning on Monday, November 29, 2021 at 23:59.
Actions to Take:
- Reconsider travel plans.
- Contact airlines and travel providers directly if you have questions about flights and travel reservations.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).
- U.S. Embassy in Rabat
- U.S. Consulate General in Casablanca
0661-13-19-39 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 or 1- 202-501-4444
- Morocco Country Information Page
- Morocco COVID-19 Page
- Morocco Travel Advisory