Thank you for your interest in employment with the U.S. Mission in Morocco. To view a current list of all available positions at the U.S. Mission in Morocco and to apply online, please visit and click on :
How to Apply
Everyone applying for a job must use the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA).
- Go to the Electronic Recruitment Application.
- Find a job vacancy.
- Review the vacancy announcement to see if you qualify.
- Create an ERA account.
- Log in to ERA and apply.
- All applications and required supporting documents must be submitted through ERA to be considered.
The U.S. Mission in Morocco provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status or sexual orientation.
- Internship opportunity in the Embassy Financial Management Center (FMC). The attached notification provides details on the scope of work, as well as the mandatory requirements for eligibility for the intern program .
- Internship opportunity in the Embassy Rabat Facilities Section. The attached notification provides details on the scope of work, as well as the mandatory requirements for eligibility for the intern program .
Interested applicants should complete the Statement of Interest and attach to it a copy of their academic standing and a written permission from their educational institution to be able to perform internship.
- By e-mail : InternshipRabat@state.gov
- By mail to: Human Resources Office
Attention: Foreign National Student Intern Program
Address: American Embassy, KM 5.7 , AVENUE MOHAMMED VI SOUISSI RABAT 10170 MAROC BP 120