How to Apply – Follow Instructions Carefully
- To see the Vacancy Announcement, click on the Position Title hyperlink in the table below. Read the Announcement carefully before applying.
- The Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member, DS-174 (Word -54 KB) is mandatory. If you are submitting your application electronically, the DS-174 must be saved in Microsoft Word and attached to your email. Without this, applications will not be considered. Answer every question. Full instructions for the DS-174 form can be found here (PDF – 110 KB).
- Please send your application only if you are applying for a specific position and meet the qualifications for that position. Our Mission does not maintain a database for applications. Therefore you must submit an application for every open position. Send only one application per Vacancy Announcement. Send DS-174 and Curriculum Vitae/Resumé only. Other documents will be needed only if and when you are selected for interview. Do not send copies of Attestations, Identity cards, Passports, Birth Certificates or Naturalization Certificates.
- Applications must be received by the closing date and must be sent either:
a. By post, send to:
Ambassade des Etats-Unis d’Amerique Human Resources – Vacancy _______
Km 5.7, Avenue Mohammed VI
Souissi, Rabat 10170, Morocco
b. By e-mail (preferred), send to:
The subject line must read: “Vacancy Announcement Numberxx-xx,Position.”
For example, Vacancy Announcement 12-03, Driver. We will not retrieve/download your application from an external site. It must be sent as a Word Attachment.
Visa Assistant (two positions)
01-19 Cultural Programs Intern PAS-CASA
01-19 Cultural Programs Intern PAS-CASA (PDF – 544 KB)
Statement of Interest (86 KB – DOCX)
Interested applicants should complete the attached Statement of Interest and attach to it a copy of their academic standing and a written permission from their educational institution to be able to perform internship. Please forward the total package to :
- By e-mail : InternshipRabat@state.gov
- By mail to: Human Resources Office
Attention: Foreign National Student Intern Program
Address: American Embassy, KM 5.7 , AVENUE MOHAMMED VI SOUISSI RABAT 10170 MAROC BP 120
CLOSING DATE: Until filled