How to Apply – Follow Instructions Carefully
- To see the Vacancy Announcement, click on the Position Title hyperlink in the table below. Read the Announcement carefully before applying.
- The Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member, DS-174 (Word -54 KB) is mandatory. If you are submitting your application electronically, the DS-174 must be saved in Microsoft Word and attached to your email. Without this, applications will not be considered. Answer every question. Full instructions for the DS-174 form can be found here (PDF – 110 KB).
- Please send your application only if you are applying for a specific position and meet the qualifications for that position. Our Mission does not maintain a database for applications. Therefore you must submit an application for every open position. Send only one application per Vacancy Announcement. Send DS-174 and Curriculum Vitae/Resumé only. Other documents will be needed only if and when you are selected for interview. Do not send copies of Attestations, Identity cards, Passports, Birth Certificates or Naturalization Certificates.
- Applications must be received by the closing date and must be sent either:
a. By post, send to:
Ambassade des Etats-Unis d’Amerique Human Resources – Vacancy _______
Km 5.7, Avenue Mohammed VI
Souissi, Rabat 10170, Morocco
b. By e-mail (preferred), send to:
The subject line must read: “Vacancy Announcement Numberxx-xx,Position.”
For example, Vacancy Announcement 12-03, Driver. We will not retrieve/download your application from an external site. It must be sent as a Word Attachment.
Vacancy - 2018- 046R - Administrative Management Assistant VA Casablanca
Vacancy - Rabat-2019-022 - Supervisory Voucher Examiner
Internship - 05-19 PAS Local Information Outreach Intern 2019
Internship - 04-19 PAS Local Cultural Outreach Intern 2019
Internship - Announcement number: 02-19 HR Intern - Rabat
Internship - Announcement number: 03 -19 FMC Intern - Rabat
Thank you for your interest in employment with the U.S. Mission in Morocco. To view a current list of all available positions at the U.S. Mission in Morocco and to apply online, please visit
How to Apply
Everyone applying for a job must use the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA).
- Go to the Electronic Recruitment Application.
- Find a job vacancy.
- Review the vacancy announcement to see if you qualify.
- Create an ERA account.
- Log in to ERA and apply.
- All applications and required supporting documents must be submitted through ERA to be considered.
The U.S. Mission in Morocco provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status or sexual orientation.