EducationUSA Advisers are the U.S. State Department’s official source for information on higher education studies in the U.S. and part of a network of over 400 advising Centers in 170 countries designed to assist local students find the appropriate college or university in the United States.
The Education Advising Officer is located at AMIDEAST Rabat and is a certified EducationUSA advising center affiliated with the United States Department of State. EducationUSA centers promote U.S. higher education around the world by offering accurate, comprehensive, objective and timely information about educational opportunities in the United States and guidance to qualified individuals on how to best access those opportunities.
The U.S. Department of State produces four booklets on study in the United States:
- Series 1: Undergraduate Study (PDF 1.9 MB)
- Series 2: Graduate and Professional Study and Research (PDF 2.4 MB)
- Series 3: Short-Term Study, English Language Programs, Distance Education, And Accreditation (PDF 1.06 MB)
- Series 4: Getting Ready to Go: Practical Information for Living and Studying in The United States (PDF 2.10 MB)
For more information and registration for upcoming EducationUSA sessions, please contact the U.S. Embassy’s EducationUSA advisor at YSibari@AMIDEAST.ORG our informational sessions are free of charge and are open to anyone interested in pursuing any degree in the United States.
What should you expect from our informational sessions?
- We will guide you on the selection of universities process, testing (SAT, ACT, TOEFL, etc.), available scholarships, and the general application process.
- You will learn more about the financial aid opportunities in the United States.
- You will be ready to start working on the 5-steps to studying in the United States.
- Here are your five steps to studying in the U.S.:
- Research Your Options
- Finance Your Studies
- Complete Your Application
- Apply for Your Student Visa
- Prepare for Your Departure
Do you want to discuss your application with our Education Adviser one-on-one? Send an email YSibari@AMIDEAST.ORG and schedule your appointment today!